Adekvat's CEO & liability insurance
The demands on business executives are becoming increasingly extensive and also for privately owned companies, the risk of a board member personally being held responsible for incorrect management decisions increases. The requirements can come from a number of stakeholders such as shareholders, customers, lenders and competitors and are based on a number of harmful acts, such as deficiencies in financial reporting, violations of government regulations and personnel management.
Adequate CEO & Board Liability Insurance offers a protection that protects the interests of the business leaders in the event of a time-consuming and costly injury process.
The insurance provides protection for events that have arisen through incorrect actions in the service, such as:
- Neglect that causes the company or people outside the company harm
- Violation of management assignments
- Injustice or negligence in providing financial information
- Bankruptcy or insolvency situations
- Offense against government regulations
- Incorrect handling of personnel
Adekvat CEO & Board Liability Insurance ™ is designed specifically for Adequat's customers with one of the market's widest terms and most competitive premiums. Below you will find more information about the product.