Report injury

Below you will find damage forms for making a claim.

Injury form - Property and Interruptions
Injury form - Legal protection
Injury form - Responsibility
Injury form - Service trip

If the damage form is not found for the type of damage you have suffered, please contact us.

Group-connected customers

Do you belong to an organization or association? Go to your member page under the heading "Forms" and you will find your claim forms there.
If you have any questions or would like help, please contact us.

Questions? Contact us!

Phone: +46 (0)470-70 40 50